Cheap Flights to Oceania
If you are looking for some cheap flights to Oceanic destinations, then no look further. Skyline Travels UK provides the best deals and bargains for all the places in Oceania. Visit our website and use the search engine to find the best flight options that are available at any time. Many types of deals become available from time to time. Our travel consultants will assist you in finding the ideal flight itinerary for a flight back home or for a holiday break respectively.
Many direct and indirect flights are available from the major airports of the UK. So, stop wasting much time but avail our low rates to suit your needs. With an aim of providing the best service and our travel agents will happily serve you with your travel arrangements.
The native languages that are spoken in Oceania are divided into three groups.
- 1. The Aboriginal-Australian languages that include the Pama- Nyungan family.
- 2. The Papuan languages belonging to the New Guinea and the neighboring islands.
- 3. The big Austronesian language family that includes languages such as Tagalog, Malay, Hawaiian and Maori.
The Oceania is one of the fascinating and diverse places in the world. Some of the popular and amazing attractions are given below.
- 1. Kakadu National Park
- 2. Sydney Opera House
- 3. Ayers Rock of Uluru
- 4. The Great Barrier Reef in the North-East of Australia
- 5. Spirit Bay in the Cape Reinga
- 6. Maori Villages and bubbling pools in Rotorua
- 7. Bay of Island Maritime Park
The cuisine in the oceanic region comprises of the foods from Australia, Marshall Island, New Zealand, and the Samoan Islands. Fish is quite popular while there are different types of soups and stews as well. Since the climate is tropical, coconuts are much used in the dishes too. The different cakes, cookies and the desserts have coconuts in them. The food is exotic, and there are numerous dishes that comprise of venison, salmon or the pork respectively.